Sunday, April 24, 2011

// DORAEMON: happy birthday


Project: Doraemon 'Happy Birthday' card 
Aim: To share some joy to a vivd Doraemon lover
Materials: Coloured paper, Glue, Blue Texta, Black Fineliner

So, I've been doing my best to keep things going at 'Big Picture Stuff' while Vess is gone, and so far it's been going well. Gets me really, really inspired by those who do their blogs by themselves! (Trust me it's so hard to do an outfit post when there is noone really excited there to take pictures of you!)

There's only one time in the year that I take out my pencils and textas, and search 'Doraemon' on google to draw, and that's on Marco's birthday! This little card of delightful 'blueness' is for one of my dear friend and as you may have figured he really likes Doraemon.
  "Doraemon, is a japanese anime, about an earless robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a schoolboy, Nobita Nobi"


I never knew Doraemon was a cat until I wiki-ed it. Interesting, you learn something new every day! 


have a wonderful and beautiful Easter of appreciation, love and family!



-keep crafty-



v&v

3 comments:

  1. Words can't express how much I love you gals, too awesome for me. Not worthy

    PS: It's Marco :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS: Oh yeah he's a cat, he's just missing his ears coz rats bit them off. That's why he's scared of rats. And yes he's a cat, the irony :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MARCO!!! :D
    so sorry I didn't surprise you, I was suppose to text you not to look at the blog.
    hehe, but I'm so glad you like it! You inspire us to do some pretty cool things!
    v&v

    ReplyDelete