Thursday, August 23, 2012

//USE THE FORCE



Little things that make my day is when the geeky, nerdy aspects of the sci-fi world intergrates with my own. We were travelling along in Melbourne cenral one afternoon and I my eye picked up this interesting creature. 

At first I thought it may have been a monkey backpack, but it was the infamous Yoda, seemingly strapped to the back of this young man.

Sadly, the best pictures I could get were these ones as I franticlly tried to take some shots as Yoda travelled down the escalator. 

Some people think the Bag pack is a bit weird.. (I haven't even stopped to ponder where and how the bag would unzip. would the opening be his mouth or head?) But I personally find it quite amusing and quirky.

I want one. 




Also, thanks so much for all the encouragement, especially with Mali guys! Who is delightfully enjoying her new home in the queen vic market.

As always, more photos coming soon of Mal in the City! 



Yeah, my dear friend Stefan showed me this image, I can't ge enough of it. 

It's just too funny! 

Enjoy 

and may the force be with you!

-keep smiling-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment