Saturday, November 17, 2012

//WEDDING BLISS








1 John 4:16-19 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.  We love because he first loved us

May I present the first set of photos from the wedding of Daniel and Nichola. Two wonderful people, who my darling friend, Emerald and I were so blessed to meet and take photos for. I have always, always, always wanted to do some wedding photography of some form, may it be pre-wedding photos, couple photos or photos on the actual day. 

Well, by God's amazing blessing and grace, we were able to have a chance at wedding photography. 

This couple were so amazing. And their love for each other and their friends and family is just too infectious. Have you ever gone somewhere, where everyone is so friendly, nice and welcoming and you are left with warm fuzzies in your belly. Or you are hit with a sense of disbelief at the number of amazing people that exist in this world? This was one of those days. 

Even though Emerald and I attended the wedding as 'official photographers' we were blessed, accepted and treated as part of the family. Fed, welcomed, involved and loved, it was like God's kingdom here on earth where his children just accepted and love one another with no strings attached. But honestly the love between Daniel and Nichola, which is just so centred on Christ and his love, brought such peace and joy to my heart when watching them interact with their family, guests and one another.


Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined myself photographing a wedding and making such amazing friends. I can only pray and wish my future wedding can be the same( but don't jump to any assumptions, thats still a very long way for me yet!) where, it's not just about the couple getting married, but people can leave feeling more blessed and encounter the love of Christ at the same time. 






This is just a snippet of some of the pics from the day, 

I'm hoping to make another spread in the next post and include a few more details about the couple and about how the day went! 


-keep inspired-

v&v




No comments:

Post a Comment