Friday, April 27, 2012

//LITTLE BIT OF LOVE


Project: Love, Love, Love, Love
Aim: A card for a special friend
Materials: Paper, scissors, 

Hello lovely friends, decided to share some more crafty pictures with you lovely people! These cards I made    earlier on in the year for a dear friend's birthday. She's really sweet, kind and caring and I hope that this card could reflect her personality, with the bright colours and all.

This was also one of the first cards which I have made that has a matching envelope. Ah, I love envelopes, it ads an extra, delpth or newer dimension to your cards. It's the first part of the experience, which once you open, contains another experience inside. 

I wonder what it was like 'back in the day' when people would right cards and letters all the time to one another. Thus, making it all the more special when you receive something. 



Well, if any of you lovely people want to receieve a card in the mail, send us an email with your name and address and I'll see what I can do for you! 

I was talking to some of my student life friends this week, and we were reflecting on what areas of our life, we were finding it difficult to surrender fully to God. One area, which I personally found that I had trouble with surrendering all to His Glory was my art and my crafty passion (which I find is employed mostly to B.P.S) So i've challenged myself, once a week to draw a picture/image for Jesus to share his love.

So here's the first one ;


-keep crafty-


v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment