Saturday, August 27, 2011

//YOU R LOVELY





-Val-
Shoes: Famous Footwear
 Blouse: Thrifted
Backpack: Thrifted
Handbag: Strandbags
Cardigan: Thrifted
Shorts: Just Jeans
Necklace: Singapore
Scarf: mum!









So guys, like I said, we're really excited to show you the increased quality of our pictures! 

I picked Vess up from work  the other day and straight after, we went to the park and took some pictures (as you do on a regular autumn day!). I have to say the sun was just perfect for getting that awesome glow within the shots. 

The black backpack I bought from a local savers shop for $10. I was looking for a uni bag and found this one! Only problem is that the strapes are a tad too thin so I can't carry too much stuff inside (so not really ideal for all those uni books of mine!). One of the strapes actually broke one time. And just a hint for you guys , sowing leather with a regular sowing needle, not the best idea.  Yes, I bled for that bag.




Anywhos, another thing I love is the button detail on my blouse and my light blue nail polish which creates just that little bit more interest to my day.

Ah, it's the small simple things which make life wondeful!


And don't ask me why i'm carrying two bags, it just turned out that way. 





Have a fabulous weekend, 

you deserve it!

-keep stylish-

v&v





2 comments:

  1. Hi Hiveen!
    thankyou for taking a look at our humble blog! Hope to hear from you again :)
    btw, lovin your hair colour, the blue is simply amazing
    much love xx

    ReplyDelete