Thursday, September 20, 2012

//BRIGHTER than THE SUN

 

One of my favourit songs by Colbie Caillat, 'Brighter than the Sun'.

"Oh, this is how it starts, lightning strikes the heart
It goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun
Oh, we could be the stars, falling from the sky
Shining how we want, brighter than the sun"
-Brighter than the Sun-
Colbie Caillat

It's been really amazing to see the overwhelming love and response to some of these photos and big picture stuff. You, my dear friends are such wonderful supportors and encouragement, which motivates to blog more frequently.

Just in the pass few days, I've had so many of our friends come up to me and tell us how much they love Big Picture Stuff and the fashion, ideas, photos etc. Makes me so pleased that you guys are interested and do enjoy our work! 

Mid semester Uni break and Australia school holidays are coming up, so hopefully I can stock up on photos for a few photo shoots in order to feature some more beautiful people in my life. This post marks the end of our Grandma dress series, and the posts of Beautiful Eva (only for now, will definately collab with her soon!) who is such a wonderful model and was so amazing to work with. 

 

This dress is a little bit different from the others, as the styling is less 'classic' vintage retro, but it has more of a sleek look to it. It astounds me, as to how these dresses still retain their quality, style and attractiveness despite being made nearly more than a decade ago. (I believe, the exculsion of shoulder pads may be a contributing factor!)

And thankyou again to all our new followers (those dear friends who I asked "FOLLOW US!" :D  when they commented that they enjoyed our blog) and for all the comments. I does send warm fuzzies in my tummy when we get a new follower!



Another note, you may have noticed the links to some new 'about/FAQ/contact page" haven't had the chance to update that, but will definately have those up and working soon.

enjoy your day, if it's raining, sunny, windy or snowing! 

and I bought a top from Zara yesterday! (IT HAS ZEBRAS ON IT!! SO IN LOVE!!!)

-keep stylish-

v&v


No comments:

Post a Comment