Sunday, March 11, 2012

//WELL SAID

Project: To spread the love and support through typography
Aim: To present love through simplicity
Materials: Fine liner, card, coloured circles






The other day I was reflecting on the importance of words in our lives and how sometimes it's so much easier to speak  words which tear down rather than build UP. (I think it's called tall poppy syndrome, where you tend to chop down other people around you, who seem to be doing better.) But I started looking around me and it seems that our world, through the use of social networking, blogs, twittr, etc. has become a more supportive and more encouraging to one another through our words. So I've been trying to transfer the same encouraging spirit into 'the non-cyber world" and starting to spread the LOVE through cards. 

These cards were inspired by one of many crafty blogs I search through (procrastinate) on when I have a chance. It's such a blessing to share with other creatives online and to be inspired by these people who are so generous to share their work with others. 

Lettering and words, created by me, so please do enjoy!

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
-Ephesians 4:29-




I told Vess that the "happy birthday" card looked like an egg.

White on the outside, yellow on the inside! 

What do you reckon?

-keep crafty-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment