Wednesday, June 1, 2011

//BLUE STEEL




-Val-
Shoes: Rivers
Scarf: Gift from Milan
Floral Dress: Deborah K.
Necklace: Singapore
Blue Cardi: Savers

I would like to present to you my all time favourite cardigan! Bought and scored from savers, my lovely friend and fellow blogger, A.H.O.B actually saw this cardigan first and since she was saving up for a Mac, she kindly and very generously let me purchase this wonderful item!

I really quite like it very much.

It's so versatile and can go with any outfit; jeans, dress, skirt, kilt (I haven't tried but I'm sure it would look great!) etc. 




and if you're wondering, 


yes, I did borrow Vess' shoes.




hope you, my friends are staying warm, it's quite difficult at the moment. Have at times resorted to wearing two pairs of socks! brrhhhh!!!!!!


-keep stylish-

v&v


No comments:

Post a Comment