Tuesday, July 5, 2011

//FAVOURITE THINGS





-Vess-
Scarf: gift from Milan
Jeans: Factorie
Cardigan: Savers
Shirt: Op-shopped 
Shoes: Rivers 
Brooch: Vintage

Sunnies: Vic Market

Hello Hello wonderful friends! 

Can you believe that it's the middle of the year already? We are currently having holidays where we are, so it's been great having the time to reflect on our blessings and to continue our adventuring! 

My outfit really is a combination of my favourite things! The spotty shirt is a really tailored but despite its simplicity it still manages to be a standout! Another one of my favourite things is... my new brooch! 

It's so lovely. I picked it out at a market, instantly loving it's little chandelier like quality! Adds a little something extra to my outfits. I will be definitely sharing other creative ways to wear this particular ah-mazing brooch



-keep stylish-

v&v


No comments:

Post a Comment